воскресенье, 4 марта 2018 г.

Special education teachers, as well as regular education teachers, can have quite the caseload of special education students. Hopefully, my IEP Meetings Binder will take away some of the stress for planning an upcoming IEP meeting for you as it has for me! I use this product at the beginning of every year and can say I have successfully stayed organized and on top of all of my IEP meetings!


Special education teachers, as well as regular education teachers, can have quite the caseload of special education students. Hopefully, my IEP Meetings Binder will take away some of the stress for planning an upcoming IEP meeting for you as it has for me! I use this product at the beginning of every year and can say I have successfully stayed organized and on top of all of my IEP meetings!

Original article and pictures take https://teacherspayteachers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий